Saturday, January 23, 2016

Deborah Gordon Rest In Peace.



This is a video made in honor of my daughter Deborah, who passed a year and a half ago due to mental illness. She took her life left a tremendous hole in our heart. There isn't a day that we do not think about her or talk about her or cry in silence in missing her. For my more recent readers, I thought I would share this video again, to bring awareness to mental health , that may or may not even be obvious to the families. I keep having to drive over the bridge that she jumped off of, on occasion, and feel as if I will suffocate with pain. However, I know that she would want us to live, and live lives victorious, despite our circumstances. We need to keep talking about anxiety, depression, OCD, and other illnesses, that may bring about suicide. We have to be aware of the signs that are there, even if they are very subtle indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment