Sunday, May 24, 2015

Twelve Days Till the Wedding/End Time Prophecy

I have promised months ago to myself that I would write down in bullet form all the things that I have accomplished for the weeks leading up to the wedding. I wish I had followed up with it, as now I don't even have a record of what I have done. However, I know that it will be all over in a few short eight hours on the 6th of June. That day is supposed to be big for women's soccer as well, so life will likely continue as we know it for a few more months until September. Link to end time prophecy:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzQbAW7-Qs0
Then the Shemitah year will end on the 23rd of September, and with the fourth blood moon, we may be called up to the Heavenly Wedding that the Lord is preparing for His perfected Saints. That is what I really look forward to.

As far as the wedding goes, I have learned to walk in 3 inch heels. I don't know if ever in my life did I walk in such monstrosoties. I have been painting my nails lately also, as quiet possibly this Tuesday
I will be attending a cheque presentation for the memorial bench on behalf of Deborah. I discovered that contact lenses are not progressive like my glasses, and quiet likely after the wedding, I will resume my four eyed appearance for that reason. I would have to use reading glasses if I wore contacts in order to see up close and read a food box label or anything of that nature.

This morning, even though it was Sunday, I ended up going to the Bay for a few underclothing items, so straps do not show out of the occasional dress that I will be wearing at the wedding.  Fifteen bras later, I think I found two, and I'm waiting for the better one to go on sale in the next 12 days, or I will not be as flattering to look at as I could be. Some, not all of my seasoned generation have sprouted wings under our arms, and they are supposed to be getting tucked into the bras according to the lady who provides bra attire to the monarchy.  Apparently a proper bra fittings breaks or make a figure. So I am trying to desperately pay attention to this detail. At the end of this ordeal of trying on all these bras, I was asked to fill out a form indicating how the service was at the Bay, and  I had nothing but great words to say! Ladies, always go first thing in the morning if you need the time to select just the right undergarment.
 I purchased a few nice little pots yesterday at a church garage sale, so I bought some dainty plants on sale at the Superstore, and re-potted all of them into their permanent clay pots. Two deep pink geraniums that were ever so dry, also got my attention, and now ornate my front doors. They will show their magnificence in twelve days, as I am keeping track of the days now. I was shocked as to how many ants and slugs I have by my raspberries and flowers. Thankfully, I also got some powder ant killer. I had noticed that my honeysuckle has ripened early this year. My husband and I enjoyed an early harvest from one of our bushes.  Haskap or honeysuckle is more preferred to blueberries in many parts of the world, especially Japan and Russia, it is a flat looking blueberry with so many health benefits.
One answer to prayer was the approval of a crown on the day of my scheduled dentist appointment. If this tooth was not approved for a new crown, my smile would have not been as nice as I hoped. You see over the many years of being a mom, all our funds went into braces for some of our children and teeth for my husband who looses them more often then anyone I know. With Chron's disease, the bones are vastly affected, and the poor guy has plates galore, and the teeth chip and break weekly. I don't want to recall the thousands of dollars spent on his mouth, that we now realize is simply a waste of money to try and save his teeth. The more humane thing to do would be to pull them all out, but this is rarely practiced in Canadian dentistry. So, I think what I was trying to say is that miraculously, I will have two brand new crowns in my mouth, porcelain that is, and I can't wait to flash them in the pictures. I have one more visit left this Friday, in order to have the last one put in. Believe it or not, I wore my high heels and walked an entire block in them in order to have the lab match my tooth colour so that the two front teeth will be a perfect match.

 Right now, I even feel tired to pray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment