Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Completed Shed/Translated?

I have been extremely happy to see our shed completed before the big wedding early June. I can't believe what a good deal I got from a big lumber yard to get all this wood. I truly waited patiently for God to supply this final touch, as the black paper was not suitable for a long term covering. The shed now looks majestic in the middle of my lovely wood chips and potato patch. I am thrilled too that we had a big down pouring of rain this morning so all the potatoes got the much needed moisture. I sure hope you like the results. My very talented tenant has completed the shed and he is available for side jobs.  He has built homes before, and prefers this work, just like Jesus did as a carpenter. Working with natural wood is a real treat now days.


potatoes sprouting through the wood chips

This is the beautiful shed completed


I visited Deborah's grave yesterday. All her flowers were removed as preparations were made for another burial right beside her. In a way this is confirming that we did not need the plot beside her.( As some of my readers know I was contemplating making monthly purchases on the spot beside her).The soil and green tarp paper overlaid her grave partially, as the mound of earth was excavated for the next grave. The grave does not await everyone though. Please keep that in mind.  Some of us will be translated, and we shall not die. The sound of the trumpet will be heard, and we shall be caught up in the air. I am believing that this generation shall not die, but be raptured, those who are in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment