Sunday, July 7, 2019

I sold Deborah's Car

It took us almost 5 years to part with my deceased daughters first vehicle, a 79 Mustang Ghia. We took our time to find the right person who will not rip it apart and sell it as parts. The car has found it's new owner on the Gulf Islands in Gibson. The man is Polish and he came with a tow truck and all. He loves that it is all original and has little rust. He shared that his son has addiction problems and will not be letting his son drive the car. A piece of my heart left with that car today. Our memories with Deborah Driving the car will always be with us, however. Rather than letting it rust further, and sit here without tender loving care poured into the car, we let it go. The man told us we can see the car when we go to Gibson, where my husband's first cousin resides.

We went to church today. This was my view..Image may contain: one or more people

No comments:

Post a Comment