Sunday, July 21, 2019

Have a Wonderful Weekend

Yesterday, I took some fresh flowers to Deborah's grave. I also had a large container of water that I retrieved from the fountain, and in lifting it up, I strained my muscles in the back of my legs. The container was an aluminum metal small garbage can and I underestimated the weight of it once the water went inside. It is minuscule and only you my readers know about it since nobody at home asks. Many days I feel very alone. I have a student from Japan today who I am taking to a Japanese church. Today will be the first time she will ever hold a bible. Her friend from school will join us. I hope their impression will be amazing and take home the purpose of life with them once they depart back home. I have also started prepping for the Hospice society's speach that I will be working on to encourage those who have suffered the loss of a loved one to suicide. I have a full 45 minutes which is incredibly long. I just hope that my speech will be full of substance. As we look around ourselves, please be kind. There is a huge need for us to be great listeners. I haven't arrived yet.. I am too anxious about the future of my 3 living daughters. I am fearful of how they will make huge mistakes in their lives. One is living common-law, and one does not want to get married. So many issues. The Hungarian proverbs says ... small children, small problems, big children, big problems/issues. So I hold this to be true. It is easy to make a child, but to raise one is a different thing all together. To loose one after raising them, is almost unbearable. God help you my readers in keeping the peace, and purposes of  your lives ever before you. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment