Saturday, January 26, 2019

My Activities

I have been helping people perusing higher education to proof read their assignments. I cannot believe how involved it is. One of those persons is my daughter who is studying for her masters on line. I never considered myself even remotely capable of doing such work. I can't say that I am enjoying this much, but it is what I do. Another thing, I have done is gotten some things out for grandchildren such as toys, and clothes that I have saved for a long time. Finally, some of the items were picked up and now some of my shelves are more empty. How does one start to de-clutter?? I have lived here for over 12 years now, and have accumulated things to service 6 members of our family. Is it even possible to get rid of things?? Will my car ever fit into the garage?? The mild weather sure helps with the option of cleaning things out.. but will I have the motivation??
We also just got our car back. All the fluids were changed close to 100,000km. It wasn't cheap but I sure like the smooth run of the vehicle. Apparently, this extends the life of your car.
I also spoke to my friend Steve Steinman on the phone. Please keep this man of God in your prayers, as he is suffering from a weak heart. I pray that his book can be published soon. He is a rare disciplined student of the bible who is keen on end time prophecy. Those of you who have been following me, have had a glimpse into his writings. I will post one of his recordings from a number of years ago that is full of nuggets.

No comments:

Post a Comment