Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Let's Blame the Patient

Yesterday, I have put some effort into cleaning out Deborah's belongings. It is coming up to five years this August, and her wardrobe has been in tact. I decided to go to a kid's swap meet in February to part with some of her things, not so much to make a profit but as to seeing what is out there for my precious grandchild who will be born in May.
I can tell you that only the small size clothes will be parted with, and if not sold, then donated to a good cause. It is getting very tiring to do such things, mentally and physically. However, if I don't do it now later we will have even less energy.
Today, we woke up to frost once again even-though we have enjoyed over 10 degree Celsius weather in mid January, which is unbelievable. Perhaps after all, I will be able to prune some of our fruit trees after all
My leg sadly from last years branch poke is still a huge nuisance. I finally had a biopsy last week. It didn't hurt, but I pray to God that they can finally find something that can be treated. A constant itch, and discomfort in my lower calf has caused me to be almost useless.  Drainage, surgery, and plenty of antibiotics and steroids have not taken the problem away. I wonder if it may have been a rosebush poke?? Deborah's sister told me, ' mom it isn't the doctors fault for not knowing what it is, but it is your leg that isn't healing".. I had a good chuckle; yes, lets blame the patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment