Thursday, January 24, 2019

A mini update

I thought I'd give you a mini update. I saw Dr. Wong at Jimmy Pattison. The first thing he asked me is if I know how much tissue they took out! I told him, I was not watching..hubby tells me I should have asked how much did he ask to be taken out. In any case, Everything is still Pending (so far so good). He explained that some cultures take 8 weeks to grow. We will not know if the branch poke ended up giving me a fungus infection or not.  We had a good giggle when I shared with him if I indeed had TB in my leg I would be the first female in the world to have this. I showed him a lump in my lower calf and suggested a plastic surgeon takes a look at it.
I have the next appointment in 3 months.
Tonight will be a fun night. The family is coming over for dinner, and then we will go through all the baby items, that I still held unto for these two decades, and pass them down to my beloved expecting daughter. Meanwhile, I also went through some of the beautiful cards, and art work Deborah made for me over her kindergarten and preschool years. There are no words to describe it, just simply grand. A full size paper giraffe made up of painted paper plates, complete with a description box on it's belly, a tongue a tail and the works. I found thanksgiving cards, and all kinds of beautiful memories in this box, too difficult to look at even 5 years after Deborah left us.

No comments:

Post a Comment