Friday, January 18, 2019

Autism and the Induction Medicine Picotin

This is likely one of my most important posts. I have had this article for over a decade, but felt that even though it is not on the topic of suicide, it is necessary knowledge for all. I was approached by a very classy, stupendous lady who has a 40 year old autistic daughter. Her first question was to me if this is possibly a demon possession case.  Knowing how sweet this mother is, and her agony of having a 'happy child' who is in the system of care made me more aware then ever of our environmental factors that surround us. Our air, our water, our medical treatments all have consequences. Even mercury in our teeth fillings. The article below is based on factual research. I advise all mom's to be never to allow a hospital to induce you via an inter-venous mode. Having a gel, placed on the opening of the uterus is different, but picotin into the blood stream affects directly the neurological well being of your unborn baby. This article was printed in the Reader's Digest September 2001 issue. Please spread to all.
 No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment