Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Why I have been off line

Hello,I have been unable to write to you my readers for several reasons. My hinge on Deborah's computer broke, and my screen was detached from the computer. Our old neighbour used apoxy to re-secure it, and the drying and repair process took a few days (drying time included). In the meantime, he updated our files/photo's, my telephone. So now, with all my updates of Deborah's pictures from these tiny blackberry chips, I have over 600 pictures to look through. I will be posting some of Deborah, most likely you have never seen. It is difficult to go through them, but it is once again confirming her very active life, and the love she had for everyone. In addition, I have had some medical situation to deal with. Just now, a drainage tube has been pulled out of my leg, and the hole that was created by a branch in the garden should heal in 3 weeks the emergency doctor told me. I did not need stitches because there was not enough skin left, the doctor told me. I have started to read a book called 'recovering from the loss of a sibling' by Katherine Fair Donnelly. It is an older book written in the 80's and my daughter Sarah says that it is not great. However, any information is good to know, any life stories/perspectives. The siblings who are left to mourn are the "forgotten grievers". I truly hope that we can have a lovely summer together, and look forward to all that God has for us. Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment