Thursday, June 7, 2018

Quick Updates on Us

A Mix Bag of Updates:
I have been worried about my aunt in Hungary. She has not been answering her phone. The only surviving aunt from my dad's side who has so much information about Hungary, Russia, our family history. I recently, hooked up with Skype-mobile long distance service to be able to talk with her. Apparently, her phone is now working. So glad she is all right other than her knee is worn out.

Just heard our dentist of over 30 years is leaving practice and becoming an associate with another dentist. We will sure miss him. Not the long commute to the city however. We wish him well, and the staff who have been the bedrock of his profession. Now, who will tend to our many toothaches???

Waiting for my family to cut the grass with our new electric lawnmower. I need more help in the garden harvesting the veggies and fruit. Thank God for the rain coming to the coast!! We sure need the rain.

One of my former home-stay student from Mexico is coming for a visit in October to our home. She was but a teen who knew all four of my girls including Deborah. Now she will come as a grown woman! I can't wait to see you, Maria-Jose

I am recovering from my slip and fall, since pressure washing our driveway and stairs. I bruised my arm and spleen area. It sure feels good to lay flat on my back writing to you.

Still many chores to do; fix screen door, dolly with flat tire, ripped carpets in cars, and vinyl attachment. I can return one pail of airport tar that was not used, for a refund. I miss the Safeway store that closed in Newton.

Miss visiting Deborah's grave more often. I now have fresh flowers in the garden; iris, and roses. I hope to take you some tomorrow, my love.

Obsessed with the wedding that I am going to!! Waiting for Jesus' return during this generation of the fig tree! Come Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment