Monday, April 23, 2018

I Put Fresh Tulips on her Grave

Today, I cleaned Deborah's graveside, and put fresh tulips from my garden in her vase. I sprayed the dandelions above her grave with pesticide. I think the honeybees have enough dandelions on the rest of the graves to indulge in. I can't believe that come August it will be 4 years since my sweetheart went to be with her Maker.
Spring is in full bloom. The walk at the cemetery with the suicide support group ladies was refreshing. I think we walked over 2 kilometers. Coffee and cookies to follow, along with some empathetic chat, and shared information was helpful. I told the ladies about my adventure in the elevator in the high-rise. (see earlier post) .
This morning I also bought some white wood outdoor stain for my wood planters. Puttering around in the garden will give me some solace, and time of refreshing. It is 17 Celcius today. I am shedding my sweater. Have a wonderful day, everyone. Remember self-care!!!
Blue Lake; Deborah canoeing with her oldest sister. Her Thunder shirt went missing after her passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment