Monday, April 30, 2018

Clean silver, removing tarnish instantly without polishing or harsh chem...

Today, this will be my project. I can't stand working harder than I have to and this seems like an easy way to polish silver. I keep finding more and more at garage sales. The bad news is that my finger that has been operated on may be infected, and today I have an afternoon appointment to see the doctor. Despite all the polysporin cream I have put on it, night and day I am finding that there is still some red swelling happening. I wish it was all better, because I know that antibiotics don't work as well on our extremities. Despite using cotton linings in rubber gloves, having bandages with ointment on it, and lately soaking for a short item in salt water, it is just not healing. When one member of our bodies hurt, the entire body hurts. You will find that verse in the bible.  Sooo true.

No comments:

Post a Comment