Thursday, November 23, 2017

Went to the Cemetary

Took some flowers to the graveside, even though they don't want fresh flowers in the cemetery. They prefer reefs for the winter season. It was warm, since the pinapple express winds blew over the west coast of B.C, almost like a warm spring day of 13 Celcius. I forgot my bird seeds. A tractor occupied the area as it just finished digging yet another grave. How true the saying that the grave is never satisfied, until finally Jesus will resurrect those who have died in Him. I left pretty quick, I was tired, and wanted to leave.
The Christmas Pot luck/Pot Bless- is a better word for it as they say in England, will be taking place this Sunday at the funeral home. A support group for all who have lost loved ones to suicide or death due to addictions. Though my husband hasn't committed to going yet, I sure hope he will. This is our only connection to people who have gone through what we have. It will be held at Valley View Funeral home, a hallmark of a place of comfort. This funeral home has reached out to hundreds of families who needed solace, a place of comfort after the loss of their loved one.

No comments:

Post a Comment