Thursday, November 30, 2017

We Miss Each Other

We miss each other.

With my daughter having moved out, we all miss each other. I was told that I should have taken time to prepare myself for such an event, yet how can we do that? I think it is impossible. I have instilled in my home what I read in the bible and that is to live in peace harmony and joy. Psalm 133 says,

133 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

Foreign sounds, noises, or even aloneness leads to anxiety, and even fear. I hope that with Deborah's cat soon moving to my daughter's house, she will find some solace in her company. Also, a guard dog would be great as well, but who would take care of the dog? 

As I am trying to recover from the move of my second oldest girl, I know we will visit each other, and make time for each other, but is is certainly different once again. As she peruses further studies in her nursing career, I know her goals will be achieved, as she is one exceptional woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment