Monday, December 28, 2015

Distorted Thinking

Psalm 55[a]

For the director of music. With stringed instruments. A maskil[b] of David.

Listen to my prayer, O God,
    do not ignore my plea;
    hear me and answer me.
My thoughts trouble me and I am distraught
    because of what my enemy is saying,
    because of the threats of the wicked;
for they bring down suffering on me
    and assail me in their anger.
My heart is in anguish within me;
    the terrors of death have fallen on me.
Fear and trembling have beset me;
    horror has overwhelmed me.



The above expert is a section Deborah underlined in her bible.  There is countless places where her thoughts are highlighted in the pages of this Book.  
Another part of the same chapter she highlighted is,"Hear my prayer, O God; listen to the words of my mouth. Strangers are attacking me, ruthless men seek my life- men without regard for God."

No comments:

Post a Comment