Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A failed suicide Attempt

Liesbeth E
9:08 AM
This would be an account of a person who had a failed suicide attempt, and was not saved at the time of her attempt, by that I mean not yet a child of God. 

+saddened Hello dear, suicide has been a great temptation in my life,
and finally about two years ago, i saw a video here on yt,
from a woman who did just that. Fortunately God brought her back.... Because when she woke-up on the other side (dead) she felt the mental torture even worse, a LOT worse. Nothing had changed, she had brought her problems with her and was in intensified agony (mentally), for the feeling is far intenser in that realm and NO HOPE. That took the lure away from me, plus the fact i got a better understanding of what God wants from us here. We are here NOT to be happy perse, but to learn what we NEED to learn. That is for everybody different i think.
God has freed me from FEAR and dislike of people, and depression, selfhate and selfpity (most of the time....) i am certainly not perfect, but i am NOT DOWN
either. That is a won battle IN Jesus.
We need to KEEP our eyes on Jesus all the time, not only part of it and for the
rest look to ourselves; saddening!!!... We cant help ourselves, but Jesus can
AND WILL, trust Him please. And dont forget, look away from yourself,
everytime you slip and notice, oeps doing it again: right back at JESUS ONLY!!!
For salvation does not come from US, our power to save ourselves :D)))
But HE has finished it allready, so IN Him we REST and trust, not struggle.
Giving it (whatever that may be) to Him every time! Thanking Him allready :)
BLESS YOU, and look to Jesus dear NOT-saddened for ever!
ps it may be a good idea to change your name, for words DO have power
to keep you stuck.


Let Us Pray Together--
PRAY: "God be merciful to me a sinner. Receive me now for Christ's sake. Cleanse me from my sin by your precious blood, shed on the cross for me; lead me to be Baptized and fill me with your Holy Spirit. Teach me to pray each day; to read Your will for my life from your word, the Bible; and help me to worship and serve You in the fellowship of your church. I thank you Lord Jesus Christ. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment