Friday, May 7, 2021

I will do my share for Liberty

Hello, I have just written to these Civil Liberties folks asking for 600 Flyers, in order to preserve our liberties in Canada, and to wake people up. My friend who knows the grave consequences of getting the Vaccine, and how it will kill of such a great number of populace was crying over the phone with me today. There will be a HUGE increase in autistic children as well. Yesterday, an older lady in our complex died. She just moved in 6 months ago.. I suppose they will not tell us that she died from getting the injection either. First they push scarcity of the vaccine, so people hurry to get it, and on the other hand, they are making it available to pregnant women and children. Something totally untested. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THE INJECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH, AND BUILD UP YOUR IMMUNITY.. BY TAKING zINC, VIT d, AND vITAMIN c... DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://cleoconnect.ca/organization/canadian-civil-liberties-association-ccla/ hERE IS THE LINK FOR THE FLYERS

No comments:

Post a Comment