Sunday, May 30, 2021

My Experiences/ My Dream

I feel like the only people who I can have a conversation with are you, my readers and my own family. I am so thankful for both groups of special people as I feel we are the ones who are forwarding the cause of Christ; and that cause is Truth, Repentence, and Enlightenment We must know our journey and where we are heading. We also must know our Creator in a personal way. It is very early where I live, but I must share a terrible dream I had. I normally do not have dreams but last night, I all of a sudden found myself having been injected with the poisonous JABB/Vaccine. In my dream I was devastated that I was now without the Holiness that I normally endow. I was feeling like a Zombie. I had no recourse, I knew this in my person, my head. It was a terrible feeling that something so vile, so manipulative, so permanent was now in my being... Then the dream ended, and I tried quickly to recollect how and when I got the Vaxx/Jabb. I could not think of the location or my surrounding/timeframe of when it occured and realized THIS WAS A DREAM ONLY. However, I have not been this shaken to the core, as to the consequences of my actions as I was now in the supernatural world. Taking the injection has very real, eternal consequences. Your DNA will mutate. This is GENE theraphy, your body will start to break down. Do your research PLEASE... you have rights! Do not listen to the Media!! Turn your TV's off. Get on Alternative news like Bitchute/ Telegram. The Cabal want to control the world population. If they can't have us as slaves they want to KILL us. You are a selected person by God. Do not allow the enemy to control you. We have seen magnets stick to injection sites. We have seen lightbulbs turning on at the injection sight by holding a bulb to the arm. We have seen many deaths, severe rashes, babies dying immediately after the killer Jab.. Our new Prime Minister of Canada.. see previous posts declared that Canada is a VAX Free Nation, and a MASK free Nation!! Take posession of your FREEDOM throughout the WORLD people!Protect yourselves. Love one another. I love you all Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment