Friday, May 21, 2021

Friends and Notifications... the early bird gets the worm

Ok Friends, Just a couple of lines from me to you. Any day now you will be notified on your phones of a SAFE Link Number to call. you will be asked 5 questions, and then given an appointment time at the bank. The Great Reset is Happening. Gold backed Notes, Digital Wallets etc etc. Your Mortgage, credit cards, lines of credit, and car loans will be paid off thanks to Trump, the 17.5 million he confiscated from the tunnels under the Vatican right through to Israel. as well as the Elders of the Chinese Dragon Family. This is a Global reset. The Restored Republic video's that I have been posting has explained how to behave yourself with the bankers when you go in. Take your personal ID's, home bills to prove your identity etc etc. Do NOT argue with them, as they can freeze your funds. Your currency, especially Zim, Dong, and Dinar can be converted. Gold and Silver will be very HOT.. the precious physical metals I mean. The damage has been done to the people, especially those who have been Vaccinated. If you are not on Telegram, I suggest you go on there for truths. I have a long time ago mentioned this necessary step since the other platforms except for Bitchute and a few are censored. You are richer than you think. Engage in helping others wake up, thus the last two video's express the apparatus we need for easy filming. Get out there share something with the world; don't be shy. I am the proud grandmother of 3 beautiful children, and my time is often shared with them. I danced with my grandson age 1 today, and reflected on how much fun Deborah would have dancing with her nephew. Sadly, there is more and more lives lost to suicide under these draconian lockdowns. My platform has always said, DO NOT take the JAB, injection! HOLD out till you are the last person standing, I sure will. Get to the bottom of the truth, since you have to educate yourself on all 'vaccines'. I love you all from the deep part of my heart, and wish you a glorious awakening from dark to light. JFK, Queen Diana, Michael Jackson, Elvis are all alive. This will be epic. Do not fear, worry or be sad. Providence will guide you. Love the Lord with all your heart, mind, soul and strenght.

No comments:

Post a Comment