Sunday, May 30, 2021

Those who are Awakened suffer Most

Dear Readers, I forwarded a video about children being rescued, which I also shared (Photo of a blond woman on yt video). It was a story hard to forget as one child she called Angel died in her arms after being sexually abused repeatedly for God knows how long. The video had no pictures just a testimony of this woman's call to testify at the Tribunals, over 100 times, and how even Joe Biden was a person who sold her as a slave several times and raped her. She was sold and trafficked for more than 10 years. Soooo, I share this video with someone on my gmail list, a christian, a long time friend. She writes back to me on how christians are victorious, and she doesn't want me to send her such email. This is not the first time I had this kind of response from a 'christian'. I wrote back saying that I will take her off my email list, but just realize that Mike Pence has been executed for child pedophelia, and that Franklin Graham, Billy Grahams son is pushing for christians to get the VAXX, Killer Jab. In closing I told her the Jesus stood for truth, and we need to know, and stare it in the face. Society has been worshiping Baal, and have make children as sacrifices before our eyes. Holywood, the elite, the politicians have continuously resold children for torture, sex, slaves, and when they grow up in this system, then they release them naked in a forest for a hunting/shooting party. This is how low society stooped right before our eyes, this has been happening for decades. The truth will be very hard to see for many, but it is happening!! God help us, as we watch in shock as to what has occured. Prepare for the Emergency Broadcast system after a world major event such as the 3Gorges Dam breaking in China under which all this evil also occured; organ harvesting, bitcoin laundering, etc etc. God Help us as the Military, the Patriot Global Alliance is cleaning up all this evil. Pray for them daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment