Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Remembering Daddy

No photo description available.
Dad was a survivor of lung cancer for over 10 years, his job as a drywall-er caused him to inhale much aspestos. Eventually all his lung tissue would disappear. If you are a smoker stop.
A picture from 10 years ago! Hard to believe. My dad Bill and daughter Erica in the Okhanagan, B.C. I wonder if dad made it to Heaven. I don't know as he was often a proud man. As the youngest of 7 children he was a little spoiled. I would often be critical in my spirit of him for not having the courage in many areas of his life. However, I know he did not have an easy life with my mom. My daughter Deborah, loved playing chess games with him, and he thoroughly enjoyed being with his grand-daughters. I'm remembering you dad this month of April, especially your birthday on April 27, 1937. I sure hope and pray you are with my Deborah, dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment