Friday, April 12, 2019

Narcan Saved My Life

!!!!
For all of the people who constantly say “let the addict die”, this is for you. As a result of Narcan, I was given another opportunity to live. As a result of Narcan, I get to be a father today. As a result of Narcan, I have been able to place thousands of people into treatment over the past couple of years. As a result of Narcan, I have been able to carry a message of freedom to countless people. As a result of Narcan, I am able to help restore my community. As a result of Narcan, I am able to be a loving son. As a result of Narcan, I am able to thrive! The only thing that Narcan enables is breathing. Since when did we become so desensitized as a society, that we think it’s ok to let any person die. Cast this out and show the world that Narcan saves lives, and the life that it saves might just be the person that helps your loved one find hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment