Monday, April 29, 2019

My Day-still not over

I washed Deborah's forest green Mustang 79 Ghia. It was sure dirty from the winter dirt and green moss. I wish we could store it in the garage but we don't have the room. I am still waiting for this mechanic to come and view it, so there is a chance it may be restored. My dear husband even vaccuumed the carpet and I washed the mats. I would love it if the car somehow represented suicide prevention and or/ mental health awareness. Deborah's dad purchased also a few tomato and pepper plants today. We re-potted them, and watered things we planted, such as tomatoes, and green onions, and strawberries. Everything is blooming or has bloomed. It is not likely to rain the rest of the week, so it was important to check on our garden today.
Tonight Deborah's dad wanted to go into emergency, at our local hospital. My daughter Sarah is with him right now, and advocating for him. I am happy he is not alone in there. Also please pray for a family who lost a teen son to an accident. He was riding his skateboard, and fell in front of a train. We are loosing too many young people. Please be safe and give special attention to your well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment