Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Thank you for your Comments!!

Dear Readers, I am so thankful for you. You probably know that I have had a very big dry spell over the last several months, due to several reasons... But you have so much encouraged me with your comments as of late!! I have not been reading my comments for some time, and must direct more attention to them, as I feel that I am making a difference in the lives of  many. I was very uncertain of my role as of late, and with your approval, I will try to continue to make this blog educational, entertaining, and hopefully a huge deterrent to anyone contemplating the very thought of ending a life.
Today, I visited an old retired doctor. He has become my friend over the last five years. He is taking chelatian theraphy as one of the last resorts to bettering his health. He has suffered from depression since the age of 11, and now he is 84. Perhaps this is his last Christmas, but it may be mine as well, we never know. So, I just want to thank you for being so dear to me, and encouraging one another to hang in there. Tomorrow is a new day! We need each other !! Thank you for your comments, and let's be near to the heart of one another, as we listen, and be present for those who are frail. I love you all so much. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment