Saturday, July 1, 2017

Canada turned 150

I just sat down, and turned on the television to catch the last 10 minutes of Bono's Globalist speech and crackling voice on Canada Day's 150th celebration. This globalist message was much to the liking of Prime Minister Trudeau and his wife, but as my earlier blogs suggest I cannot celebrate. I respect those who do. This is one email I just received from a person we taught English as a Second Language with. Please remember the First Nations people who endured much suffering at the hands of those who forcefully occupied this land.
Dear Church Family & Friends


May you have a blessed time celebrating 150 years of Canada's independence.
God bless you and God bless Canada!


To God be the Glory
Peter & Phaik


                                           
       
   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaBhJ1eYq1A
I love this version. Please, no bashing of any countries on my video!












No comments:

Post a Comment