Monday, July 31, 2017

Deborah Gordon Rest In Peace.



My Darling is watching my every move. I wonder if she is cheering for me that I would be raptured as a Bride and not just as a Guest to the Wedding Feast of the Lamb. I know that the party in Heaven has already begun for the servants of the King, just like King Artaxerxes threw a party for all the servants before the wedding to Esther in the Old Testament. Then on Roshashana, Feast of Trumpets, Christ will be seated on His Throne in Heaven, so He can receive His Bride unto Himself. Jesus must be annointed and seated on the Throne before the Bride departs to Heaven. The parties have started. Our reunion is taking place this 120th Jubilee. Gen 6:3, Heb 9:28.. Rev 12;5. Everything has been rehearsed in the Old Testament. There is nothing new under the sun. Be sorber, awake, and Watch! Rev3;3 All we want is for the King to say, well done thou good and faithful servant. Soon the night is coming when we can work no more. I can't wait! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment