Wednesday, July 26, 2017

My water pipe is fixed

Well, we just closed the water pipeline with the dirt. It was exposed and leaking for about two weeks. A city coupling was put on it. A quick and easy fix, except for the digging. We surrounded the pipe with sand, and soil, so that any pressure of the clay soil on top will not undue the coupling. My son-inn-law helped with the shovelling, and I tried to rake a little. We temporarily, re planted the flowers that have been out of their element in garbage bags for a week. I sure hope we can save a lot of money now on our water bills because, under pressure, the water kept leaking like crazy into the soil. Very likely, we will have to try and save the grass, as a landscaper would cost us substantially. Oh, well, the Lord will take care of that also. I cannot bear the burden for what may or may not happen. One thing is for sure, we had a beautiful pink sky, and I was reminded of Deborah. I shared with my tenant that she was not addicted to drugs, but rather she did marijuanna to mask her pain. She may have been bi-polar as well but we never knew. We thought her behaviour was just a phase like with all my other girls. Deborah's mind became ill, she developed psychosis, and six month's later, when we thought she was getting better, she took her life. I mentioned to him to watch Deborah Gordon rest in peace on youtube, so he gets a better idea of who she was. My tenant shared that he lost many friends to alcohol addiction, and the stories he heard were terribly sad. Thankfully, he came out of his addiction and finally has not arrived, but he knows what he doesn't want.
He shared how our society spends so much money on caring for those on the streets, ambulance , fire trucks, garbage trucks, police cars, naloxone shots, and hospitalizations. The money the government gives them every month, goes straight back to the drug suppliers. I am just thankful that Deborah, was not on the streets, and to our knowledge a casual smoker of weed on weekends. Whatever, transpired, her mind got ill, and she decided to leave us. I know she is happier over in Heaven. Not everyone who takes their lives goes to Heaven, please beware. However, in my heart of hearts, I know she has arrived at Heaven's Door.

No comments:

Post a Comment