Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Glimpse of a Graphic Film

Just a reminder, we are still in the fall season, just after the harvest season.. Be ready at all times to meet your Maker.. there is nothing here that merrits us staying behind..The Bridegroom is coming for his Saints.
 The other day I accidentally opened a link that did not have a warning sign on it as being scarry.. Basically, it was a video of human heads being packaged in plastic bags for sale at Wal-Mart. They showed the heads being cut off, in a gallow and then placed side by side, packaged for sale in Wal-Mart meat department. then I closed the screen.. I suppose it was someones dream or vision that they must have made a film about. I have not viewed any horror films for decades, but this image unfortunately will stay in my mind, unless the Lord heals me.

The reality is, that very likely, with the mass depopulation agenda.. Agenda 21 in the States as I believe it is called, and the beheading that are typically practiced by Muslim Terrorists; and the mass famine that will come upon the land, this event may actually take place.  Humans will by force become cannibals.. Our media has been sanitized a great deal, and not show all the beheadings that are occurring, even in western countries. The bible says that during the Tribulation, the world will suffer unimaginable terror.  Do not take the mark of the beast. No microchip, no vaccines, no marking. Otherwise, you will be separated from God eternally, and go to hell.


This weekend is Thanksgiving in the United States. I wish to thank all my readers, for following my often sporadic train of though, and subject matter. I really am truly grateful that we have this day to choose whom we will serve.. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. The church age of grace will soon be ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment