Thursday, November 26, 2015

Conversations

But i’m a serious doubter about people claiming to have died n gone to heaven or hell n then coming back. This is why…and you already know it's a Bible verse huh ?   lol    Heb.9:27 “ And it appointed for men to die but once, but after this the judgment.”  I hate contradicting people…I hate sounding like a know it all even more…But I HAVE to tell people what the Bible says if I am to truly love them in the Lord

Another conversation:

   I’ve spent so much time studying and looking at videos and comparing so many things being taught. I’ve found that most things being taught are based on interpretation that has been taught for generations. But a lot of these teachings are ONLY based on interpretation or completely contradict clear definitive scripture. Like that time, times, n half time…based on someone else’s “interpretation”…rather than the Biblical definition of a “time” that is found in the same book where it first appears and is used to describe the length of time that the saints will be given into the hand of the beast. I’ve found lots of stuff that we were always taught that aren't confirmed but contradict scripture.  Many people would rather to try to “imagine” what certain things might mean rather that actually spend hrs. n hrs. of searching scripture to confirm . These people are all over youtube…and will throw a couple scriptures your way with a mouthful of interpretation. You Know em !!!   Just got your e-mail about 9Nania and will look at it cause you asked me twice  lol 
   I don’t accept any teaching or interpretation of anything unless I can confirm it with clear, concise, definitive scripture. If i’m left with a blank…then its only a guess…which has no weight or providence…and will only teach it as “my own idea not proven with scripture”
   I use 3 rules to study for discernment of the truth…
   1) Psalms 119:160 “ the SUM of Thy Word is TRUTH…” Which for me is to search out ALL correlating scripture and see the whole picture.
   2) Isaiah 28:9-10 “…for precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little.”  I “interpret” this as Psalms 119:160…double double check it…every little thing !!!
   3) 2 Peter 1:19 VERY  IMPORTANT…”We also have the prophetic word made more sure, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts; knowing this FIRST, that NO PROPHECY OF SCRIPTURE IS OF ANY PRIVATE INTERPRETATION, for prophecy NEVER came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the HOLY SPIRIT.”

   People will say that the Holy Spirit has to lead you to the truth…but if their teaching is contradicting scripture…??? Personal interpretation and using the name of the Holy Spirit does not equal the truth. The Holy Spirit will NEVER contradict the words of the Bible…therefore…SEEK and ye shall find. For instance…It is widely taught and accepted that the restrainer of 2 Thess.2:7 is the Holy Spirit…without 1 single scripture to confirm that. So I SEARCHED the entire New Testament for a scriptural definition of restrain/restricted/ restraint/ etc.   I know through various scripture that we can restrain the Holy Spirit from fully working in us by our sin. But I found 1…just 1 Biblical definition of that which restrains or restricts…Not long after reading through 1 Cor 2 speaking about comparing spiritual with spiritual. 2 Thess 2 is entirely spiritual…so the Biblical definitions MUST apply.  2 Cor.6 has NOTHING to do with 2 Thess2…but in one passage I saw 3 of the MAIN points of 2 Thess2…Yeah…restrict/restrain-our affections…lawlessness-unrighteousness…temple of God-our hearts.   And when applied to 2 Thess 2…I now realize that vs 7 n 8 are correlating to the same timing as vss.1-3 which say apostasy/departure (from the truth) , man of sin revealed, THEN the gathering together AND the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.   And another scriptural definition to be applied in 2 thes 2 is MYSTERY…according to the New Testament…Mystery is The Church. It is not that evil is being restrained by the restrainer…but that WHEN the restrainer is removed...the man of lawlessness will be revealed. The removal of the restrainer is a timing.  2 Cor 6:12 says that it is our affections that restrict/restrain US.  That which we annul (commandments of God) that we might keep our own traditions.  During the tribulation…many things will disappear…our entire ways of life and celebration which are brimming with paganism. Dan.11:32-35 shows purging and refinement…UNTIL the time of the end…the appointed TIME.  When these things that now restrict/restrain us are removed during tribulation…THEN the lawless one will be revealed...at the 1,290 days…45 days later.…many who sleep in the dust shall AWAKE...the 1st resurrection my darlin’ SISTER !    God Bless Yall !!!


Another conversation:

Maria,
    I know that we are taught to believe lots of things about God and His Word...and I think you know how much I care about the truth...what you don't know is why or how much I hate deception. The way people chose to believe certain things because it makes them feel better. I've heard people who never attended church...never baptized...preached straight to heaven at their funerals.
   When I was 19 I thought I knew it all. Even thought I knew everything about the Bible and the God of it. I now look back to clearly see that i was no more than a child in mind, soul, n spirit. In the days of ancient Israel...40 yrs was the age of becoming a man...not 18. Because even with today's standards...19, in so many spiritual ways...is a child. I never knew Deborah...but I see the heart and love in Christ that raised her. So I know that she knew much of God's Word. I don't know the pain she was feeling...but I absolutely believe that she knew that to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. There's no way I could believe that what she did was out of maliciousness or evil heart...but out of need to escape her pain. I feel with all my heart that she just wanted to go home...to her REAL home where pain is no more. I understand that God is fiery judgment, justice, and judgment...but His love, grace, mercy and forgiveness is beyond my comprehension. The way I understand Him through His Word...I absolutely believe that your beautiful daughter's soul is asleep IN JESUS !  If she's not...then there's no way or hope for me...not after all...ALL...that He forgives me of. In your heart you know this...never listen to the devil again...Deborah is ALIVE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment