Sunday, November 22, 2015

Another Christmas Fast Approaching

Another Christmas fast approaching, your sisters have their lists on their doors. One has her room all festive for her first Christmas as a married woman. You dad sits and watches tv in your room, your fish bowl has been cleaned for Daffony, for another few weeks of clean stream. I continue with these blogs, pressing on the keyboard that was yours. Your playground is the galaxy, and mine the confines of this home, that really is no longer a home. Without you it is just a shell of space. Without your voice, and laughter, and smile, this is just a cave of sorts. We crawl into our rooms, our beds, stunned of our loss, and grief. Tiger the cat is starting to get cold outside. The outdoor cat house we made for her is not liked by her, and she still continues to be in a box with some wool blanket, exposed to the element. Tiger is the most affectionate cat I know. She has shown her love for us by bringing us little mice, and birds, not too many, just enough to say, she honors us.  Moonshine your cat is huge, and sometimes we think she has your personality. Will the confines of this monotony ever end? Is there light just around the corner? These festive occasions are not for me anymore. I am focused on our reunion, as I see the groaning of even nature around us. The world is in an upheaval, you would not recognize it.. I don't think I could protect you from all the evil that is here surrounding us. I'm glad your safe and at Home my love. Your playground, the galaxy.
 Those who have accused you as a child, are now in their hospital bed;  eventually all things come back. As one sows, so they shall reap, is as scriptural as it comes. One verse that was encouraging to a friend of mine is found in
Isaiah 49:24-25 "Can the prey be taken from the mighty man, Or the captives of a tyrant be rescued?" Surely, thus says the LORD, "Even the captives of the mighty man will be taken away, And the prey of the tyrant will be rescued; For I will contend with the one who contends with you, And I will save your sons."

No comments:

Post a Comment