Saturday, October 2, 2021

Interesting visit

I had a sweet couple visit me who are also aware of the Great Greset... I was comforted, by the visit, since my stroke, I was re assured that the medical meds will heal even I with my language challenges. They told us that Romana Didilo on Telegram is the Queen of the wolrd, Since the Phillipine's have the 3/4 of the wold gold and that during wolds war 2, they lent the Gold to Europe..the maharlikans Kingdom, try googling it. Dont pay your heat, and light ing bill.it is illegal to disconnect you in the winter. The stock market will collapse do to the Evergade company.. kind of Lehman brothers... Red Oct, refers to the candles /spikes on the stock market.. red, candles, or green candles. prepare for 2 months of food stored, ... your entire household.. cat,dogs.. fish.. I think I have posted enough on this. in prerious posts.. Lock down happening in the 5th.. EBS.. listen to Restored Republic... Keep your eyes on Jesus. Medical beds,by fall this year.., to heal us.. fast airplanes, free Energy.. tesla..

No comments:

Post a Comment