Sunday, October 24, 2021

Could be this weekend

Hi Folks, I am just checking in with you? Are you liking my Posts? You should be encouraged that our lives are going to changed. Keep the faith, dont take the JABB, Vaxx. take your zinc, vit C, Vitamin D's. Go for walks, hug your kids, and grand kids. Get some Iraqi Dinar, Vietnamese DONG,.. ICE international currency exchange Collection Point.. Dongs no longer available in BANKS!!!.. in these last hours, and physical silver. God wins, and we will be more than victoriasts. By November 11, we will be vindicated!! We will be no longer told how stupid we are..!! Currently, the churches are getting paid out. we are next, with foreign currency, and then the general public we will paid out under Nesera.. I am still recovering from my stroke, but want to let you know that all will be well. I love you and pray for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment