Friday, October 29, 2021

Hope you are all doing well

I took my little grand daughter to a school playground. Everyone had some costumes during rheeses. We also saw various size pumpkins scattered on the lawn. I barely dragged my feet, as I was not feeling well. Putting in and out of her car seat is more than challenging. I see need all around me. Need for health, education, housing, money, and blessings. I cannot wait for the R.V to kick in. I want to buy a big property with room more the extended family. By the 11 th on November, everything should be set back to the rightful winner of the election. We are living in glorious times. WE have no idea how good we have it. Nesera, Gesera Get some more inter national fund, Vietnamise Dinar, banks no longer carry it. get Physical Silver!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment