Saturday, August 7, 2021

Got a New Computer

Hello Friends, I am so sorry for not posting lately. We had a broken computer screen, and it took a while to get this new one going. Thankfully, my husband was feeling better after knee surgery to be of help, and set me up. This computer is smaller, and hopefully the screen hinge will not break from the weight of the screen. We got the computer in advance in anticipation of it breaking. It is not yet a quantum computer, ha ha, but will do the work for the time being. Yesterday, we had a family birthday celebration. It was marvelous to have everyone together, including the three grandchildren who we currently have adorning our lives. We also had some rain last night, which was greately needed on the west coast of British Columbia. Hopefully, some more will fall tomorrow. It has been over 50 days since our last rainfall, so drought like conditions is an understatement. I hope I can be of continued blessing to you, and I hope to blog relevant and current posts to help you all make the best decisions for yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment