Monday, August 23, 2021

Update

This is one of maria's daughters. Our family has been through quite a few challenges since what was Deborahs 7th year angelvarsary. My mom had her surgery to deal with the blockage in an artery in her neck. The surgery was successful however shes had a setback as a result of this surgery. Maybe she will soon feel comfortable enough to share with you what happened. For now though she will be unable to attend to this blog personally for the time being... She has asked my sisters and I to post on her behalf. We will try our best to post.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm sorry to hear about your mother. There is a story on this blog from 2017 with my name in it that I would like removed; I do not want to be associated with the content on this blog. If you have any further questions, please email me at noaspanier21@gmail.com. Thank you and well wishes to your mother.

    ReplyDelete