Friday, August 13, 2021

My heart if fluttering

I am due for surgery on the day after my daughters passing 7 years ago on the 18th of August. My heart is unsteady already. I will be hospitalized for 2 days. It is not a big surgery, just some scraping of my corona artery.. It was noticed that it was clogged sufficiently to have it cleaned out about a month ago. It should have been taken care of a year ago, and only thanks to my cardiologist's keen actions am I in the position to have it taken care of. I should be like new after.. Two new hips, and a cleaned out artery! We always get together as a family on the 18th of August. I hope it will also be possible this time. Our hearts will always be hollow without Deborah. She lit up our lives daily, and to have her leave us so suddenly is unexplainable. With the massive mental health struggles that people are suffering right now, suicide will not be uncommon, but an epidemic. Not that suicide was ever scarce, but under reported; a forbidden topic by the mainstream media. With the stock markets soon failing, Suicide will skyrocket. With the continued lies about the PLANDEMIC, people are left isolated and hopeless. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES< body mind and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment