Sunday, January 26, 2020

Be Pro-Active; Corona Virus

Yesterday, I went out for dinner and regretted it afterwards. You see with the Corona Virus outbreak worldwide, I know better now to isolate myself as much as possible. I am not afraid for my life but my little grand-daughter is also vulnerable if exposed, so in order for her to be healthy, we also have to stay healthy. This virus is 2.5 stronger than the Spanish Flu was. You must wash your hands often, buy N-95 masks, latex free rubber gloves, plastic eye glasses that wraps around your eyes. A sneeze 5 feet away by an infected person can pass on this deadly virus to you. Kindly, get all these protective gears, as well as food and water in case there will be a run on the banks and the grocery stores.
I talked to my Hungarian friend today, and he told me that there are lots of Chinese people in Hungary also. Stay away from large public crowds, Uber taxis, doctors offices, hospitals. Remember once it is caught there is no treatment for this horrible disease.
You will hear little in the news until it is too late. I will take a break now with my posts so you can prepare your family for the worst possible scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment