Thursday, November 14, 2019

I Survived the Move

Hello Friends, It has been an unbelievably long time since I visited my blog. I can with certainty say, that we have survived the move, and are now in our comfortable 2 bedroom 2 bathroom townhome. Moving from a 3,400 sq ft home to a 1,200 sq ft home gives you an idea of what it entailed.  We have a carport instead of a two car garage, and a 2 by 10 ft storage unit by the front door.
Since we got our appliances, Deborah's picture is on the fridge already. As I pack away her graduation diploma, and countless pictures and memories we can only say how much me and my husband miss her. Even yesterday, we had a family meeting about the holidays upcoming, and her seat was empty. Surely, she knows that we have yet another grand baby on the way; a little boy this time. I see her friends on facebook daily, preparing now also for the holidays, and my heart is full of mixed feelings. Driving by crosses on the roadside of loved ones lost, only reminds me that there are many other families grieving too. The grave awaits each one of us, but Ressurection Day is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment