Monday, June 17, 2019

Suicide Support Group

Marlyn Ferguson MFerguson@arbormemorial.com

10:43 AM (2 hours ago)



Hello everyone I am happy to pass this info on to you from Delta Hospice. 
They will be hosting a Suicide Support Group for anyone who has attended a Suicide Support Group in the past.
Please see info below if you are interested.

Suicide Bereavement Alumni Group:
This group is for those that have previously attended a suicide bereavement support group and would like to connect with others on an ongoing or occasional basis.  It is a peer support group and will be facilitated by either a clinical counsellor or a trained volunteer.  It is held the 2nd Tuesday of each month, 6:30 – 8:30.  This is a drop-in group, so there is no commitment to attend the monthly meetings.  However, registration prior to attending is required. 
To register, please contact me by phone or email: (604)948-0660 ext. 312; teresa@deltahospice.org.
Please note that I will be away June 20 – July 5 so I will not be immediately reachable.   However, I will be checking my email occasionally for messages during that time so the best way to reach me until then is email. 


Teresa Palylyk, MACP, RCC
Bereavement Counsellor
Delta Hospice Society
604 948 0660   Local 312
www.deltahospice.org

No comments:

Post a Comment