Saturday, May 25, 2019

I lost a friend named Eva

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling
I love you Eva Farkas, forever love you
I'm still in shock. Just yesterday, I found out that a dear Hungarian friend of mine has passed 3 years ago. Eventhough, I am acquainted with grief, I still have a hard time believing that Eva is gone. She was only 58 at the time. I found her daughters post on facebook. I am amazed as to what beautiful women her girls have become. I knew them starting from the early 1980's and even lived in her basement after my separation from my first husband who abandoned me. She was a truly kind heart, jubilant, vibrant, always seeking ways to improve her looks, and cooking. I knew her parents and her brothers as well who owned a farm in Abbotsford. I do not know the cause of her passing but do know of some of her deep secrets that only a close friend would. I just want to be supportive to her daughters if I can. I am in shock still. Heaven gained a lovely soul. She is with my daughter Deborah, I hope they dance in the sky together, and wait for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment