Friday, May 17, 2019

A big Dilema

Greetings to all my readers! It has been a busy month of May, with baby shower, for my future grand-daughter, Mother's Day, and lots of spring clean up. It could also be this month that my little grand-daughter will enter the world. I have to think on how I want to be called as well, since there is another grandma in town. Health has been turbulant both in my life and that of my husbands. We are both in the midst of dental work, and even today, bought soft humus, and tofu along side the yogurt and keifer milk to keep us going.
Today my hands hurt, as we pressure washed the sidewalks and areas of the house that we could reach. I have to finish another day when I can get some help. A six horse power pressure washer is just what we needed. Now the sun is out, and the grass is beckoning us to trim it once again. Should we sell our family home where we have such wonderful memories of Deborah, and our family or should be just press on and keep it as long as we can? This is a hard decision. I don't know the answer. If the answer was to downsize, I don't believe we would have the physical means to do so. That makes us stay in a pickle.. also we would loose our rental revenue. As Tiger the cat sits by my feet, I am pondering if we ever come to the right decision after being in this home for over 12 years. Twelve of the most amazing, and most heart wrenching years of our lives. Aging shouldn't have to be this difficult or should it? I have felt my other hip give me pain, as well as a knee. My husband who has an auto immune disease would not be able to get any orthopedic replacements. So, we cope with pain the best we can. Pain and happiness after all travels together, did not C.S. Lewis say that?

No comments:

Post a Comment