Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Too Much to Share

Too much to share, but not enough time to do so. I attended my dear friends funeral, who has been a pillar of support to us along with her family since my daughter took her life. I can't even begin to express my gratitude to her, her generosity her faith. She had a sudden death, and sudden glory. She is with the Lord, along with my Deborah. She was only 60 years old. The grief that the remaining family shares is not calculable. There are no words, so I have been quiet for a while; reflective.
The days are so short, the sun goes down half after 4 pm, and I am afraid many are going into depression with this lack of sunlight. Pray for all my readers with anxiety, that they find their own rhythm to manage through these winter months. Perhaps get a bright light in your rooms.
My leg is recovering slowly since my surgery. Though they called it a minor surgery, the word is relative.. to me it has been one of the most traumatic illnesses ever; all from a branch poke in May... Yesterday, I brought a bunch of oversized bandages, and have yet to still buy compression socks for my calf. I need to have measurements done before my leg swells up in the morning.
On the bright side, I will be a grandmother by early June of next year. Isn't it exciting? I love you all and miss you, please take good care. You can only help others if you are well yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment