Friday, November 2, 2018

I got a phone call from a surgeon

I got a phone call from a plastic surgeon today, confirming my surgery this coming Tuesday. They will take the fatty necrosis tissue out of my leg, created by a branch poke over 5 months ago. It has been an awful five months of getting infections, getting intravenous, and seeing wound clinicians in my home.
My heart is filled with gratitude, and I can't wait to be rid of this lump in my calf. After the surgery, I have a dentist appointment on the same day. I will be tucked under a blanket with my feet up, just a perfect ending to my day. I hope that the pain medication from my leg surgery will still be in effect, so I won't be too sensitive to the drilling in my teeth.
Today, I called my mom in Florida. I told her that she will be a great grandma next year. Isn't that awesome?  I suppose that will make me a grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment