Monday, March 26, 2018

Deborah as a little girl

My Sweet Deborah as a little girl! Who would have thought that I'd loose her to suicide? I met the ladies who have lost loved ones to suicide and homicide this morning. I took some of the sandwiches that I had left over from the Norwex Party. It was nice to see them and I do so much appreciate their insight, and wisdom. We did not walk this morning in the cemetary, as it is cool and raining. Instead, I went and shopped some more at Safeway; the store that is closing in a month. I stocked up on many things like shoe polish, foil pans, canned meats etc.
I must say, I am longing to be reunited with my loved one. There isn't a day I don't think of her. Today, I removed her wilted flowers from the graveside, and instead put rose petals all over her grave. Image may contain: 1 person, child

No comments:

Post a Comment