Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Went to Bear Creek Park with my Friends

I have just gotten acquinted with the very first Thanksgiving Proclamation, and Gettysburg address by Abraham Lincoln. My friends bought it as a gift for my family along with a portrait of Abraham Lincoln. If you haven't read them yet, or recently I strongly recommend you read it. My friends had pure tears in their eyes, as we were reminded of the price for freedom and how America is now on the verge of yet another civil war. People sadly don't realize that we do not have a race issue, ( with mostly black male football players kneeling for the American anthem) but we have a class issue with intense poverty and intense wealth. Most of these players are millionaires and sell their jersy's for large sums. Though I don't know hardly anything about footbal American Style, but I have learned that on Thanksgiving day there is usually a big football game. Soon America may be in a civil war... thanks to black lives matter, (should be all lives matter) and thanks to George Soros and all the protests he paid for. God help America. Did you also know that Donald John Trump was born the same day as John the Baptist?
The most memorable time with the Steinman's was prayer time, having communion together, and prophecy proclamations coming due now on this 120th Jubilee, 2 days from now on Yom Kippur. I saw the glistening ocean, at the ferry terminal, and a glimpse of the huge ferries going over to Victoria/Nanaimo, as well as a trip to the crown Jewel of Surrey, Bear Creek park with it's football, and track field, as well as the airport. My friends brother was so impressed with Bear Creek Park, just moments from my house, where Deborah's memorial bench is located, that he had a hard time imagining how a city of our size can provide the money for it's upkeep. He marveled at it's beauty, and could not put his camera down. So now we wait, and look up. We look, and wait soberly/AWAKE. Jesus is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment