Thursday, September 28, 2017

Be AWAKE, Hopefully last letter

Time to go, Time to go, it has been a joy. I hope you enjoyed the trip as much as I have. Often painful and fickle. Often remarkable, gut wrenching, meandering. Tears walking with joy. I know what is next, is deliciously sweet. To hear my Saviours voice for real! To sit with Him, on His Throne.. That is what the Word says. Remarkable, gloriously stupendous! New beginnings this Jubilee of Jubilees. It is the 120th, and to remind you Gen 6:3 in Wycliffe translation says that God will DWELL in man for 120 yrs/jubilees that is and no more. The jubilee of Jubilees starts in Israel Sept 29/30. It is also classified as the Feast of Trumpets (see earlier post) because it is a jubilee year. Two in one!!! I've learned so much with you, but knowledge alone is not all we need. We need the Lord, as our personal Saviour and Lord (not just as a back seat driver) He has to be the driver/chauffeur of our lives. At the point of the Bride's departure, the age of Law will once again take hold.. No more grace, no more Holy Spirit. Please come to the Lord. Seek Him with all your heart so He may be found. Not everyone is chosen to enter the kingdom of God.  Many are called but few are chosen. The chosen will go to Heaven also, but their role will be very different. They will be as guests/virgins. Most of my life I have read only the bible, and on occasion a missionaries biography. Next to the bible , I love the Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan. There is a movie of the book also, both modern, and done many years ago. I also work with my hands and not exercise. When I told this to an old lady today, I think she was surprised. I told her that the lions and cheetahs of the wild do not exercise. They only hunt for their food. My aunt is alive at age 87 in Hungary. She worked hard all her life. Now her knees are worn out, so she is very sedentary. Exercise, often causes injuries.. Many, many are injured from exercise. Burn calories by working is my motto. Garden, help a neighbor out, teach young mothers to be good mothers. Be the woman of Proverbs 31.. I don't see exercise in her daily schedule other than work. Above all , seek God, love your neighbor as yourself. The Creator designed all things intelligently. There were no accidents. Seek out Christian apologetics such as Ravi Zacchariah for a convincing argument. Know what you believe. Effortless Christianity is useless. Once saved always saved is a lie.I leave in joy, not sorrow. I will meet up with those who have gone before me, especially my dear girl Deborah. I will return to defeat Gog with Jesus, and the UN, Arabic armies at His Gorious Appearing when every eye shall see Him. Deborah, will pick up her physical body at that time. Then we leave for 3.5 yrs, and let the Evil one do havoc in the world. He will want your soul. Do not take Satan's DNA. He wants to give you his heraldry. NO TATOOS< NO VACCINES< NO RFID chips, NO FEMA camps. You are on your own resources until Jesus and His army returns to bind SATAN for 1000 years. There is much material on how to cope during the Great Tribulation, if necessary, by all means get Beheaded, it is less painful than most tortures, and immediately you will be received into Heaven. Sounds far fetched?? It shouldn't be. We have been sounding the trumpet for years. Do not be deceived by the world.. It has nothing for us. Everything here is fleeting. Only what we do for Jesus remains. Love God, Love Each other. Peace be unto you as only the Lord can give. Love you dear friends. I pray my work has ended here. Looking up, and soberly awaiting the Lord's return. BE AWAKE. " I'd be very surprised if we have another 6 months till Passover next spring" quote from Steinman. The last 2 feasts this year are Yom Kippur, and Feast of Tabernacles.  Pray without ceasing is what the Apostle Paul said.

No comments:

Post a Comment