Sunday, May 28, 2017

Thank you , especially France

My Readers, I don't know why I am so blessed to have so many readers in the country of France. You far exceed other countries, even the USA, and Canada where I live. There must be a deep hunger for facts, truth in this beautiful European Country. As I sit here with my curtains drawn to keep out the heat, I think of how many of you are glancing into my thought, my posts, and my heart. I desire only good and wholeness for you. I desire mostly a pure heart that may see God along with me one day. I have posted before on how a Jewish wedding is most preferred to take place on a Tuesday. It is already Monday where most of you live. Imagine, if we saw the Lord and became His Bride this coming Tuesday. !!!Imagine, if we can see our loved ones who have gone before us!!! We can only imagine how joyful we will be, galloping like the gazelles in the field. Thank you for being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment