Sunday, May 28, 2017

OVERCOMING TOWARDS PENTECOST 2017 RAPTURE...

I am trying to overcome all sin. I put a small bracelet on my hand that I bought at a church sale yesterday. This will remind me to keep my peace, even in disturbing situations. I give in, I give all. I am not going to let the devil wear me out. This message by Overcomer is so appropriate and speaks to me. When I look at the things around me, I can only be reminded of the pain. Pain, and accusing words still fly by me. Even when I try to do good, it backfires. There is no reasoning with anyone anymore. Everyone has gone their own way. I know Jesus wants to reason with each one of you, but if you have shut the door, he will not tear it down. He is a gentleman.
I just came in from transplanting more plants into bigger pots. If the rapture was to occur, I'm not even sure that anyone would know to put the things into the garden. My battery is running out. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment