Saturday, April 29, 2017

Jehna 21 about YouTube depressing Videos


Does everyone find themselves, when they're scrolling through videos on YouTube, that they are watching depressing videos 24/7? I mean, I don't always watch these types of videos, but when I do, it's hard to take it all in. It's hard to believe that people actually feel this way, especially when you haven't had these events ever occur in your life. On videos like these, I usually write comments saying, 'Don't worry. I know what you're going through. You can make it. If no one else loves you, I love you.' But, I realized that I don't know what you're going through. What is happening in your life may be way more traumatic then anything that has ever happened to me. I want everyone who is going through some tough times right now to go to the mirror and smile. You may be thinking, 'Why is this weird stranger telling me to do something so cliche?' Well, it's because we all forget that we are blessed with functioning and healthy bodies and we can still breath through our lungs. We forget that we are beautiful, despite our imperfections. We can do anything we want to do. Heck, we can change the world if we put our mind to it. So forget all those negative things in your life, and strive to make a better living for yourself. And despite all the doubts, know that people do love you. I don't know you, but I love you. We are all here for you. If you need a shoulder to cry on, know that people will always be by your side. We alone can change all the negative things in our life. We have the voice to make a difference. When I'm having a bad day, I close my eyes and think. I think about the world, my family, and the people I love. The main reason we should keep living is for our loved ones, the future, and ourselves. I hope everyone has a peaceful life :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment